• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

John-b-gone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got that from a site I go to everyday; it has a trivia game with new questions everyday with multiple choice answers.
No matter if you get the answer right or wrong, each time you play you donate 10 pieces of kibble to help animal support groups.
1 for kats, 1 for dogs and a follow and a do link that will donate 10 scoops of litter to cat support groups.
During the floods; they helped those groups; and they do it for a lot of disaster areas.
10 pieces doesn't sound like much, but when you have thousands of people doing it every day it adds up in a hurry.
I've been going to the site every day for over 7 years and that's a LOT of kibble.

Here's the site http://www.freekibble.com/
For us humans: Freerice.com, I do miss my cat's

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
great examples, tried to have Vinnie and Helen read these posts however, every time I had tried to leash them, they just collapsed on the floor and wouldn't get up. On a smile note, Vinnie rides my shoulders when I walk around the house- my tees are "holy" as a result ( they win when I try and cut their nails), having to practically lean my weight to keep in place- they are VERY strong
Since they're a little older, Start by just putting the harness on them (Don't hook the leash to it) and let them just have it on for a couple of short periods a day; then once they get used to that, put it on, and leave it one once a day for like an hour or so.
Once you have them to that point, hook up a leash that's rolled up (so it doesn't catch on anything) after a couple of days of going through that action, they'll be used to you doing it. Once that's comfortable, unroll the leash and hold on to it. If they lay down, let them without tugging on it, let them decide when it's time to move. Next step, time to venture outside; keep it really short the first couple of times like 5 to 10 minutes.
Pretty soon, they'll ask you to take them out, because outside is cool; and it was their idea.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
DSCN0098.JPG
MVC-141F.JPG
MVC-143F.JPG
MVC-361F.JPG
Photo_080505_001.jpg
SDC10265.JPG
Twins.JPG
Just some nice pics of cats in my life.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It looks a little overweight doesn't it?
Most of the apt. cats I've seen look overweight.
You've never seen Maru before? I think she's been the same size for the last 4 years.
People were writing to her when that earthquake happened in Japan; everyone wanted to make sure Maru was alright.

Top Bottom