• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Letting Everyone Know...

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rally time!

We need someone (Elio Owner) to come to the Rally with a business plan for us to invest in. Then we franchise it and select subsequent locations depending upon need, funding, and distance from other maintenance facilities. In my dreams we could own a chain of facilities. Like KFC, franchised but owned by the local manager (Elio Owner) I got to think about this.. It might have some merit. First, we have to have one business plan.:rolleyes:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We need someone (Elio Owner) to come to the Rally with a business plan for us to invest in. Then we franchise it and select subsequent locations depending upon need, funding, and distance from other maintenance facilities. In my dreams we could own a chain of facilities. Like KFC, franchised but owned by the local manager (Elio Owner) I got to think about this.. It might have some merit. First, we have to have one business plan.:rolleyes:
And don't forget the pot of $$$$$ :D

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oops, didn't notice the thread forum, how about ElIowa Rally (Omaha would participate too!)
THAAWNK yew. We could open up one in Sioux City (thereby getting the populated areas of South Dakota), as well as one in Council Bluffs, which would provide access to western Iowa, southwestern Iowa, and the Trans-Missouri Wilderness Area, where time stopped somewhere around 1953 and in some places went backwards.

btaylor74

Reaction score
I went all in with the $1000 dollar option a few weeks ago. My headphones arrived this week. So I guess it is a reality. Live in Central Iowa. Am an Italian car guy, so not afraid of the unusual and hard to get repaired vehicle. The Elio will be a change of pace for me. Getting mostly for the advertising aspect.
Went with the sour apple green. Trying to convince them to put the orange interior in it as these are the colors of my business. Hope they will allow.
Just waiting now.

Last edited:

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in with the $1000 dollar option a few weeks ago. My headphones arrived this week. So I guess it is a reality. Live in Central Iowa. Am an Italian car guy, so not afraid of the unusual and hard to get repaired vehicle. The Elios will be a change of pace for me. Getting mostly for the advertising aspect.
Went with the sour apple green. Trying to convince them to put the orange interior in it as these are the colors of my business. Hope they will allow.
Just waiting now.
Welcome. Green and Orange. Sounds good. It should be great advertising in any color because everyone is going to look at it for the first two years at least.

Top Bottom