• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Talked To Neal At Daytona Beach

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. Please keep me in mind if you hear something. I'm flexible to a point but shifting gears is not something I need to do on a regular basis. Fortunately I don't go places daily where it is an issue but when I go to Portland, Eugene, Medford, etc. I probably would not be able to walk by the time I got back home. My knees do not appreciate that kind of exercise even though I take them swimming 3 times a week. :) Z

The beauty of the AMT transmission is the fact that from the drivers perspective it works just the same way as any other automatic works and unlike many other types of automatic tramissions they usually get the same, or even better, fuel economy than manual transmissions which I am sure is why Elio would like to use an AMT.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish the Elgin dash was the option you could order and the normal needle gauge was the standard :)

I believe many of us feel the same way. Hopefully before production begins Elio either makes the Elgin optional and/or improves the concept dramatically.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is what I will be putting in mine.

jf_12sonic_InstrumentPanel.jpg

Top Bottom