• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Keyfree System

I take mine into the shop and they tell me nothing is wrong. I get home and the problem miraculously reappears immediately. What's a guy to do?
I'll tell you what I told my Mother: You have a handheld supercomputer with a built-in high-resolution video camera and the ability to, at the touch of a finger, store audio and video, yes? Need I say more? :cool:

Marshall

Elio Addict
I'll tell you what I told my Mother: You have a handheld supercomputer with a built-in high-resolution video camera and the ability to, at the touch of a finger, store audio and video, yes? Need I say more? :cool:
Except I don't. I'm still a flip phone user with no video cam. And that's by design.

Coss

Staff member
That's why I like those antenna balls--you know, the foam smiley faces or Jack-In-The-Box head that you pop onto the antenna of your car. Always easy to spot my car out of the crowd.

However, many modern cars forego the aerial in trade for some sort of modern integrated antenna (as the Elio will no doubt have). But I find that hanging unique things from the rear view mirror also helps me identify my own car....

:doh: no rear view mirror on the Elio either. Hmmm.....
I use my handicapped tag and park in the front row; always easy to find.:becky:
No mirror, I use a clear vinyl pouch that sticks to the inside of the windshield and just slide it in there.;)

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
That's why I like those antenna balls--you know, the foam smiley faces or Jack-In-The-Box head that you pop onto the antenna of your car. Always easy to spot my car out of the crowd.

However, many modern cars forego the aerial in trade for some sort of modern integrated antenna (as the Elio will no doubt have). But I find that hanging unique things from the rear view mirror also helps me identify my own car....

:doh: no rear view mirror on the Elio either. Hmmm.....
One of these should work :p

71SJinhtlmL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Bell-Sports-7016041-6-Ft-Safety/dp/B00GVLLDQC