• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just finished booking my travel to Los Angeles which will put in the convention center on Monday, November 23. :cool:

I managed to arrange for a business trip to LA which just so happens to coincide with the LA Auto Show. :D

I will be arriving on the afternoon of November 22. If anyone is in the area and would like to meet up for dinner on the 22nd or anytime on the 23rd just let me know.
Hey hey welcome back, good seeing your avatar again!!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just finished booking my travel to Los Angeles which will put in the convention center on Monday, November 23. :cool:

I managed to arrange for a business trip to LA which just so happens to coincide with the LA Auto Show. :D

I will be arriving on the afternoon of November 22. If anyone is in the area and would like to meet up for dinner on the 22nd or anytime on the 23rd just let me know.
Nice to see you post again g1! I'll be attending the show on the afternoon of the 23rd also. See you there!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see you post again g1! I'll be attending the show on the afternoon of the 23rd also. See you there!

Great, I look forward to meeting you!

I am sure I will explore the show but I will be circling back to the Elio booth from time to time throughout the day as well.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Its about time the P5 debut is publically revealed.

http://laautoshow.com/debut-vehicles/
You should have used the Red Hot P5 image.

image.jpeg

Top Bottom