• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the last listing of a schedule for EM's tour on their website is

"Oct 24, 2015 - Oct 25, 2015 Chandler, AZ - Chandler Fashion Center - 3111 W Chandler Blvd - Times: Sat - 10am-9pm - Sun - 11am-6pm "

to me that suggest the tour folks are getting ready for the coming big reveal of the P5 at the LA Auto Show
That makes good sense. They are probably hauling the P5 around. I thought they were going to do some mild testing with it.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That makes good sense. They are probably hauling the P5 around. I thought they were going to do some mild testing with it.

the last word I've seen released is the P5 was at IAV undergoing motor testing/tuning

I remember they had some issues w/ the trailer- did they make a new P5 transporter?

good question .... the picture of the dent in the trailer that I saw didn't look bad .... as a matter of presentation it would offer a better image but as a matter of function, it didn't appear to be a problem

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the last word I've seen released is the P5 was at IAV undergoing motor testing/tuning

good question .... the picture of the dent in the trailer that I saw didn't look bad .... as a matter of presentation it would offer a better image but as a matter of function, it didn't appear to be a problem

If I recall, didn't the transporter has a picture of the P4 on it?
Wouldn't it make sense to at least do a re-paint so it has the P5 showing.
OR
We could get Scotty to hook up a new set of di-lithium crystals in parallel to the matter to anti-matter converter and flux capacitor to cut transit time between shows. ;)

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe they will get a new trailer and keep both the P4 and P5 on the road.
That would give them twice the exposure.

after the introduction of the P4 the P3 has still been used for some tour stops .... I see no reason the same would be true following the formal introduction of the P5 .... I'd really like to be able to visit a tour stop where all P - series Elios are on display

Top Bottom