• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

La Auto Show 2015

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well if they had gotten more done in the beginning they wouldn't have to spend long days trying to finish on time.
First time we saw photos you could tell they hadn't spent a lot of time on it.
Not being privy to their project management charts, I'm going to cut them a lot of slack. WE don't know what their bottlenecks were, i.e., what could they get done BEFORE recving the engine and installing it, or what constraints their suppliers are operating under.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not being privy to their project management charts, I'm going to cut them a lot of slack. WE don't know what their bottlenecks were, i.e., what could they get done BEFORE recving the engine and installing it, or what constraints their suppliers are operating under.
Yeah, the real world in manufacturing has a LOT of variables that can't always be anticipated. No matter how much you try, there are always bizarre circumstances that show up unannounced. :eek:

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's why a good manager will ask for AND RECEIVE a list of unanticipated problems. :confused:
Yeah, but your "good" manager will fall for this line every time:

"I anticipate no problems, therefore all problems will be unanticipated."

Gotta speak their language. I speak pretty good BS, though not with the fluency I speak shop floor cussin, my native tongue.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if this is really relevant to this thread, but for some reason my brain (if any) said I should see if I could find out when Elio appears on the schedule at the LA show.
The Schedule has Elio slotted at 10:00 am to 10:25 am on the 19th.

JEBar if this is more relevant elsewhere feel free to move it.

---> http://laautoshow.com/ <---

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't know if this is really relevant to this thread, but for some reason my brain (if any) said I should see if I could find out when Elio appears on the schedule at the LA show.
The Schedule has Elio slotted at 10:00 am to 10:25 am on the 19th.

JEBar if this is more relevant elsewhere feel free to move it.

---> http://laautoshow.com/ <---

its interesting to see that of the "2015 Top Ten Startups of the New Automotive Industry" while all are related to the industry the Elio is the only vehicle to make the list ... with all of the other companies we've seen mentioned recently that are trying to bring a vehicle to the market, I find that to be a bit surprising

Top Bottom