• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Tweeted Photo

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the cars I use the 2" round, on my trucks - bigger.
Keeps those blind spot drivers where I can see them
My truck has huge convex mirrors... about half of that huge mirror assembly. I use them almost exclusively. I keep my regular mirrors adjusted as per Car And Driver where I can't see the side of my own car unless I lean my head towards the mirror. Really, the side mirrors shouldn't just duplicate the rear view mirror but rather they should show vehicles as they leave the view of your rear view mirror. It'll be a little different in the Elio as there is no rear view mirror.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I admit it too. I have 6mirrors. One huge convex clips over the center mirror, two convex were added left and right on the dash for those blind-spots to the sides. In the Phoenix commute @75mph you do not have time to turn your head. At the moment everything overlaps a bit, I'm good to go!

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I keep my regular mirrors adjusted as per Car And Driver where I can't see the side of my own car unless I lean my head towards the mirror.

That is funny, I have been doing that for years since it just made sense. It drives my wife nuts. Fortunately our Toyota Venza that we share remembers side mirror position, so she has her settings and I have mine :)

If she wants to drive my Elio, well... we might just have to get two Elios.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW - getting a lot of these lately, in my web- browser.
ElioFun.png

Top Bottom