• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Latest Tweeted Photo

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.jpeg

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Leave the chrome hoodpins alone............add more chrome..........door handles and gas tank lid.

Perhaps a chrome body wrap to color match the hood pins.
View attachment 8465
Sure, I guess that's another approach. Just saying anodizing the pins is one action, chrome plating additional pieces involves more actions. I prefer the simpler route, but to each his own.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sure, I guess that's another approach. Just saying anodizing the pins is one action, chrome plating additional pieces involves more actions. I prefer the simpler route, but to each his own.

I should have added an lol to my extreme chromed Elio recommendation. I prefer simple approaches as well, even though I like old school classy chrome on classic cars.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I should have added an lol to my extreme chromed Elio recommendation. I prefer simple approaches as well, even though I like old school classy chrome on classic cars.
Yeah, on second reading I realized you were being sarcastic. I like chrome but only on vintage '60s and earlier. I think the ton-of-chrome look jumped the shark after that.

Top Bottom