• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Leg Room

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........I'm not sure where the Texas State Fair is but I think it is in Dallas/Fort Worth and that is the next event in Texas. Any chance you could go up there at that time? :) Z

Yes, the Texas State Fair is in Dallas. Largest fair in the country and will be great exposure for Elio. The turnout at the Dallas Earth day was good and it was held at the same place (Fair Grounds). Can't wait. When I went on Earth Day, I went to the Sunday showing and they had to substitute the P3 as the P4 was sent to New York for the Fox and Friends show. I am hoping that by September, we might have a P5??? Maybe wishful thinking.

Reaction score
You will get a chance to see a video later this week of the gentleman in Chicago who is 7'4". I don't know about his feet but I do know he had trouble with his knees and the dashboard in the P3 so drove from Wisconsin to see the P4. I look forward to reading and seeing the results of his experience. There is a picture of him and his 7' short friend standing with the Elio between them in one of the Chicago threads. The picture came from the Facebook page. :) Z

Edit: This is on Facebook today, 7' 4" and shorty at 7'

[Broken External Image]

Hi, I'm the 7'4" guy y'all are referring to. My problem with with the car was my right knee blocked by the dash, inhibiting access of my feet to the gas pedal and brake. The pre-p4 I saw at a park in Chicago in 2013 seemed a better fit for me. I have not seen the car since 2014.

I imagine for me to drive, the seat would need to be lowered and the dash modified.

Top Bottom