• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Legal: Motorcycle License And Helmet Laws

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Strange, I had a dream last night in which I was riding my bike and left the turn signal on ????

I am confident, these laws will eventually get worked out. Until then we need to be "adaptable" ....like, keeping a pair of "half shell" helmets "Velcro-ed" above the right side armrest. When the blue lights go on, the helmets go on. And with the windows tinted, no one knows until the windows go down. ;):cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHsrWEjUN9GXX_l24KGetE2V3Mc0fSnBEVbHjS4Ls9o1Ct3tClFQ.jpg
That's the same reason the Elio is so appealing to many of us. Hopefully, it will give us much of the same sense of freedom and joy that we had on our motorcycles

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the same reason the Elio is so appealing to many of us. Hopefully, it will give us much of the same sense of freedom and joy that we had on our motorcycles
I talked with Chip Stempeck, Elio Marketing, a few years back about a tilting Elio option.............could be something to think about well after the initial Elio successful launch in 2015. That tilter would provide for a more real sense of the motorcycle riding experience. Elio will be sheer fun to drive none the less.

Then there is the Lit Motor's C-1 an enclosed self balancing 2 Wheeler Concept which will provide exactly the same sense and joy..........for retired bikers.

Top Bottom