• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lets Make It Happen California !

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hailing from SoCAL, not far from Palm Springs. You guys will have to Cruz down down south in your Elios when the weather gets to cold for you up north. LOL! Then again, maybe our order numbers down here are ahead of yours and we'll get to drive up to Sacto to "show off" our Elios first to you guys. I could dig that! Hahaha!

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it up there. We took an RV trip to Trinidad a couple years ago and just love that area. Patricks Point is incredible. I will take the trek to Shreveport, LA to pick my Elio up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really wish I could also. Too far I'm afraid.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really wish I could also. Too far I'm afraid.
I've never been to Louisiana or across the southern US, so I have to take opportunity. Aside from the flight out there, the trip should be pretty cheap. Food to to feed my wife and I will cost more than gas for the Elio. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hailing from SoCAL, not far from Palm Springs. You guys will have to Cruz down down south in your Elios when the weather gets to cold for you up north. LOL! Then again, maybe our order numbers down here are ahead of yours and we'll get to drive up to Sacto to "show off" our Elios first to you guys. I could dig that! Hahaha!
Welcome to the forum and to the Elio family. My son graduated from Cal State Arcada (formerly Humboldt State). Gorgeous area but too cold and damp for me since I grew up in the San Francisco bay area.

Last edited:
Top Bottom