• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Lets Make It Happen California !

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just submitted my I'M ALL IN today from Palm Springs - so awaiting my number. Orange, automatic, raer wiew camera, bluetooth...
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Nora. If you went all in at the $1,000 level you should get your number around the end of December. In the mean time, there is lots to read and share on this site and I hope you will enjoy it. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just submitted my I'M ALL IN today from Palm Springs - so awaiting my number. Orange, automatic, raer wiew camera, bluetooth...
Nora, congratulations on going "all-in" and welcome to the forum, repository of information about all things Elio and a few more. We try to keep it friendly, informative and entertaining. Looking forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the experience and the journey.

Juney

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Howdy from Castro Valley. I'll be doing a lot of cruising to the Mokelumne Hill area where I spend most summers so I'll need the Elio. My wife says she's putting me 'all in' for my Xmas present cause she says she won't have to bake a fruitcake as there'll be one behind the wheel. Sometimes she can be a b-b-b-bit much!!!

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey Puna Bob,
I visited and loved Hawaii about 25 years ago. Hope it hasn't changed much. Oh, and I'm a poi lover!!

Juney,
I just retired here 2 years ago, I'm originally from California.
I live on one of the rural islands so little has changed but they are trying to build up everything they can get their hands on.

As far as Poi goes I'll have to work up to that, It hasn't got a very good review taste wise but I will try it some day

Top Bottom