• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Locked-in Poll

Are you locked in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If and when E M starts selling units, and they're out there, IMO they will sell out the first year. Once they're rolling, folks will be only to glad to purchase one.
Publicity will be everything- and soon after folks are getting their E's it'll be on every news station in the country and then.........
when folks Know for sure that they'll get an E, (withing 24 hours of ordering- hummmm) after the stores are in place, the time table E M is projecting- ya walk into the store take a test drive, pick your colors and options, and come back the next day to pick up your E !!
If you're waiting for a special color like me (rhymes with mellow), they will evaluate the colors and perhaps put that color in place of that Halloween colored unit, you know the orange and black- for many it's their school colors, for others who live in special "homes" orange is the new black, I rant-
90 degrees here in Seattle, just took my WA special medication, and feeling "cool"
night all VIII:XLVIII
I wouldn't count too much on local news stations for publicity. They have big contracts to air commercials for the major dealers Elio will be competing against.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't count too much on local news stations for publicity. They have big contracts to air commercials for the major dealers Elio will be competing against.

historically, local and national stations will air commercials from most any company or organization that has the money to pay for it

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming that Elio won't be needing to advertise for at least a year as they fill back orders.
They need to start advrrtising before they open the doors. Right now Elio is a household word to... nobody! Out of 350 million maybe a couple of hundred thousand people have even registered in what is. In mass marketing terms that's nobody!

The may or may not have a whole year's worth of orders on Day One. The absolutely have to be pumping out the word to make sure the assembly line runs at full capacity for years!

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
There you go. GOOGLE at it's best

This how the word gets out. The more Google seaches are done for the Elio, the more changes of getting google to display the Elio when ppl search for 3 wheeled car or autocycles.

Now if we can get more members to search for Elioowners

And EM should put it on their site to sign up people if the want to know more about the Elio. It should not be a conflict of interest.
Simple programming fix. :-}

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How about this after it hits the 65K; if you get a friend to signup and put a deposit in; we'll give you a X% discount? Or a free Elio keychain or $100.00 or whatever.
The word of mouth advertising with a cash incentive. :thumb:

Then you can put that in the TV commercials to get their attention.

Top Bottom