• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking For Future Owners In Eastern Washington

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I live 30 miles north of the tri cities have a $1000 all in. I am number 7771 in line and can't wait to fly to Seattle and drive it home
Ross, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your number. It's great to have a confirmed place in line. Have you checked the forum thread for regional clubs? I believe Washington has at least one and if I recall correctly someone in eastern Washington was asking the same question. Glad you are a member of the Elio revolution.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found this site tonight and I'm computer illiterate but am automotive literate and this is the first car I've been excited about since I bought my sunbeam tiger thirty years ago. My wife and I commute 130 miles a day in a car that gets 24 miles per gallon this thing will pay for itself in no time

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Just found this site tonight and I'm computer illiterate but am automotive literate and this is the first car I've been excited about since I bought my sunbeam tiger thirty years ago. My wife and I commute 130 miles a day in a car that gets 24 miles per gallon this thing will pay for itself in no time
Welcome :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too live in Yakima and have just ordered my Elio which will also be Creamsicle.
Order # 35472
Hi and welcome from Oregon, WapitiWallow. If you placed a non-refundable $1.000 reservation, then you should get your production number the end of this month. We encourage people who reserve at any level to complete our Reservation Map & Survey in the Reservation forum, so a marker can be placed on our map. I have already tried and failed to copy and past the link so I hope you can find it on your own. It is the 4th thread in the forum and the survey is the 1st thread in the thread, the map itself is in the 2nd thread in the thread. Boy does that look confusing but I do believe it is accurate. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Top Bottom