• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Looking For Future Owners In Eastern Washington

WapitiWallow

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, WapitiWallow. If you placed a non-refundable $1.000 reservation, then you should get your production number the end of this month. We encourage people who reserve at any level to complete our Reservation Map & Survey in the Reservation forum, so a marker can be placed on our map. I have already tried and failed to copy and past the link so I hope you can find it on your own. It is the 4th thread in the forum and the survey is the 1st thread in the thread, the map itself is in the 2nd thread in the thread. Boy does that look confusing but I do believe it is accurate. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :) Z
LOL....Thank you for the welcome. I am a risk (low risk I"m thinking) taking non-refundable $1,000 member. I will complete the reservation map & survey asap. Looking forward to the journey with all of you......

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too live in Yakima and have just ordered my Elio which will also be Creamsicle.
Order # 35472
WapitiWallow, congratulations on your reservation and welcome to the forum. As you can see we are an active and frendly group and we try to keep the forum informative and entertaining. Looking forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Let's enjoy the journey together.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too live in Yakima and have just ordered my Elio which will also be Creamsicle.
Order # 35472
Welcome WapitiWallow I'm just east of you, on the other side of the Hanford reservation, between Mesa and Basin City.
For people in the rest of the country, I believe wapiti is the Indian word for elk. I know what a hog wallow is but I'm unfamiliar with an elk wallow?

KegerChris

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I'm over in Spokane. I just put my All-In deposit in today. Been lurking here for a long time and watching progress. Looks like things should actually go forward, so I don't see the Elio as much of a gamble at this point. They wouldn't have the factory set up if it wasn't going forward. =)

Someone needs to talk someone like Bill Gates into investing in the company.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm over in Spokane. I just put my All-In deposit in today. Been lurking here for a long time and watching progress. Looks like things should actually go forward, so I don't see the Elio as much of a gamble at this point. They wouldn't have the factory set up if it wasn't going forward. =)

Welcome :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi and welcome from Oregon, KegerChris. If you have been lurking here for a while you are probably aware of other threads where this is discussed. I hope you enjoy this very diversified group and site. You should get your spot in line number by the end of the month. See you next year as we drive our Elios. :-) Z

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, KegerChris. If you have been lurking here for a while you are probably aware of other threads where this is discussed. I hope you enjoy this very diversified group and site. You should get your spot in line number by the end of the month. See you next year as we drive our Elios. :) Z
Hey Z! Funny story: My wife and I were watching an old 'Criminal Minds' episode on Netflix last night. A guy in Seattle blew up a bus with a bomb. I yelled out "Hey! Z could have been on that bus!" It was very distressing. Glad to see you around this morning!

WapitiWallow

Reaction score
Welcome WapitiWallow I'm just east of you, on the other side of the Hanford reservation, between Mesa and Basin City.
For people in the rest of the country, I believe wapiti is the Indian word for elk. I know what a hog wallow is but I'm unfamiliar with an elk wallow?
You are absolutely correct Wapiti Wallow is an Elk Wallow or a mud hole that they role in to either cool off and or cover themselves in mud to protect again insects. It is the name I have given my place in Montana as it has an elk wallow on it....now you know the rest of the story.....

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome fellow Dry Sider congrats on the 'All In' hope to see you on 395!

Top Bottom