• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Loss Of Luster

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I disagree. You understand what Racer Trust is, correct? Elio Motors is under much more scrutiny/pressure to produce under Racer than they ever would from a municipality, county or even a state.
I do. But Elio did promise to bring 1500 jobs. Not to Racer, the people of Caddo Parrish.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think part of the issue is the lack of patience on some of our part. In this day and age we want instant gratification. I am anxious as well and a little impatient, but I also want this company to be successful and become a part of automotive history. That is one of the reasons I am all in at $1000. I also want to be one of the first ones to get one of first vehicles to come off the assembly line.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, are you one of those trolls everyone is talking about?
Jobs were promised to La., Caddo Parish and the people of Shreveport.
They even said they may use some of the old GM workers.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think part of the issue is the lack of patience on some of our part. In this day and age we want instant gratification. I am anxious as well and a little impatient, but I also want this company to be successful and become a part of automotive history. That is one of the reasons I am all in at $1000. I also want to be one of the first ones to get one of first vehicles to come off the assembly line.
As do we all. I don't remember telling anyone " first quarter of 2015". Was that you?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, are you one of those trolls everyone is talking about?
Jobs were promised to La., Caddo Parish and the people of Shreveport.
They even said they may use some of the old GM workers.
Not sure how I'm trolling. Though I am on the stronger side of support for Elio Motors. I do disagree that any type of binding agreement was made between Elio Motors and Caddo Parish, there is a binding agreement between Elio Motors and Racer Trust to produce 1500 jobs. I do agree Elio Motors selected Shreveport in part because of the automotive manufacturing skill set of the workforce there.

Top Bottom