• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know how much more you could beat the manufacturing rate gong than we have. It remains a goal that hasn't been insured yet for EM. The total year production rate is what will ultimately bring the cost down to enable 6800 retail. I remain optimistic. It will have to wait until the E-Series have met the goals and the effect on the program taken.

Steve817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I consume lots of fuel with my other transportation and looking forward to something so outrageously different. The Elio is safe and might even feel like flying a fighter jet...who knows? You know, when the 1969 Daytona Charger and 1970 Superbird came out, it was very difficult for dealerships to sell them because they were...well....different and many said ugly. Today, you can't touch one for under 100K. In fact, one of the last January auctions sold a Hemi Daytona for 950k. My point...go out on a limb and support a new idea from an American company. You never know, the Elio may be a collector car in 50 years!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I consume lots of fuel with my other transportation and looking forward to something so outrageously different. The Elio is safe and might even feel like flying a fighter jet...who knows? You know, when the 1969 Daytona Charger and 1970 Superbird came out, it was very difficult for dealerships to sell them because they were...well....different and many said ugly. Today, you can't touch one for under 100K. In fact, one of the last January auctions sold a Hemi Daytona for 950k. My point...go out on a limb and support a new idea from an American company. You never know, the Elio may be a collector car in 50 years!

I had a lime green Superbird, 440, 4spd. But prefer Buick GS 455 Stage 1's more.

Top Bottom