• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Misinformed Reviewers

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Went back and re-read his fairytale err report, and they've already made one correction:

[UPDATE: we've corrected an error about the amount required to make a deposit on an Elio car.]

Looks like we have gotten a few points across. Now let's see him just retract the entire thing.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Thanks, fellow Elio fans. I haven't checked for a "letter to the editors" link; I will, and if there's a way, I will post this letter -- not that he'd publish it. I just don't like it when someone says "brutally honest" when their selection of facts is slanted, whether through malice or laziness. Grrrr.

If any of you feel compelled to answer bad reporting, feel free to use my letter as you like.

Very well done! I hammered him on some comments at the bottom of the article too. It only allows 3 comments by "new" folks that register to that site, otherwise he'd seen 6 or 7 comments from me. Took me that long to respond to his complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, Ekh! You told that hack! Very well written! [insert beer toasting emoticon here]

ylw_cheers.gif

by your command .... :)

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm certain that I am seeing here with this "article" why the majors keep their R&D under wraps and away from public opinion. Things like thus "article" are getting tiresome. Elio will play out or it won't. I'm patient, I can wait. This "article" contributes nothing to the discourse. EKH, thanks for being brutally honest with this twit.

Top Bottom