• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Momentum V134

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
'68 Chevy Bel Air straight six sometime around '74.

I stood comfortably inside the engine compartment beside the engine.
Replaced the intake manifold gasket with plenty of room to move around.
Both feet on the ground and plenty of room for parts and tools on the fender.

I didn't have to stand in the car to rebuild the carb and replace the deer-damaged hood, but I did those on the same day.

Almost forgot... replaced the valve cover gasket that day as well.

You wouldn't have to do any of that if you had the LincVolt:
http://www.lincvolt.com

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not talking about selling or buying classic cars but talking about when those classics were new. Classic cars sales are driven by old white guys that can now afford what they couldn't when they were a teenager. It has nothing to do with how it compares to today and what you can get. The muscle car market will finally take a dump (just like the antique car market did) because sooner or later, the next generation could care less about a 1969 Boss 429 Mustang and the older generation has died off. A good example of this are toy trains. There was a time then they were worth a bundle but now the market is flooded with the next generation that could care less and want to just sell them.
You're talking too soon in the future. Do you really think that new generations with money will pass up a classic/mint Ferrari if it's available? And toy trains are toys not real cars! Just sayin.

Top Bottom