1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Momentum V137

Discussion in 'In The News' started by Coss, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Rob Croson

Rob Croson Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    EKH flat out said he would stop posting, because people kept accusing him of posting what they considered insider information. He get fed up and said "Then I'll just stop posting. Bye."

ehwatt and Sailor Dog like this.
  2. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Amended to federal legislation... Sorry

3. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

On the other hand, you either have insider information or you don't. What you do not want to do is post as to indicate you have insider info. Once you do that, then you will be considered an insider. A customer of mine ran into this about 10 years ago. He was looking to move his machine shop (not some local small one but a big one that employed 100). He found 5 properties and then did a study on them. Someone that knew him posted where he was looking to move and then all of a sudden it became a real problem. One area even had a petition for him not to move there. Lost of misinformation but it all came down to an insider started posting info and thus people just ran wild with that.

Honestly, you just have to keep from posting info and present it as a matter of fact which only a few within the tight confines of the company would know. If you do, be prepared to follow up. If you don't, then your credibility is gone. I was under the impression that EKH was an insider or an employee of the company. Either he's still an employee and Paul told him to stop or there was a leak and it was sealed or he was just making it up. Choose what you want but you just can't use only good news as what is really going on.

4. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

I think that no one should assume anyone has inside information on this forum. While I think that I give good advice, I don't want people to blindly rely on what I say as fact. Listen to opposing views and make up your own mind.

Sailor Dog and Rickb like this.
  5. Rickb

Rickb Elio Addict

I don't ass.u.me forward thinking 'insider' information is any more credible or reliable than forward thinking 'outsider' information. Elio Marketing offers no guarantees and ALL information is covered as Forward Thinking Statements. The only factual information can be found in the required SEC Filings.

What matters is EM meeting their stated scheduled production Milestones particularly when the Reg A+ funding became available earmarked to complete and test the 25 E builds, a process that will take 3-6 months.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Watashiwah likes this.
  6. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

Misspending that earmarked money and the outrageous payments (even in stock) to Paul’s engineering enterprise are the two biggest problems for future investors, IMHO. The third biggest problem is ‘why would EM seek only a 100million investment (that Drexel Hamilton deal) when they really need almost 300million?’ If anything, investors would want to over fund to better guarantee success, not go into the deal halfassed with inadequate capital. it’s almost as if EM wants to merely limp along vs. going for the brass ring.

7. booboo

booboo Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    17829 All In 4/3/16 Committed 8/12/16
    I cannot like, although I agree with most of what you said.
    P.S. Friday bolg is out. 1/12/18

Sailor Dog likes this.
  8. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

But ONLY ELIO meets the federal autocycle legislation definition before Congress albeit slowly... A big deal!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  9. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Like everything but the part before ELIO is "going for the brass ring"!!!:peace:

10. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

ICYMI due to format!!!