• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

More Promotion, Or More Production?

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
here we go again, reports on facebook say the production has possibly been delayed until the second quarter of 2015. Elio is trying to get it started in the 1st quarter, but that could be march 30th. If this is true, deliveries for reservist will be summer of 2015 and that might mean our elios will probably be 2016's and not 2015's. (model resertification and all that?). I also wonder how EM is going to handle the cancellations of the $100 dollar folks who will cancel when they see the price of their base elio reach $8500 or more. Will 1000 or more cancel out of an est. 25,000+. Will everybody just jump to the next highest position? Just asking cause we all know it will happen.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
here we go again, reports on facebook say the production has possibly been delayed until the second quarter of 2015. Elio is trying to get it started in the 1st quarter, but that could be march 30th. If this is true, deliveries for reservist will be summer of 2015 and that might mean our elios will probably be 2016's and not 2015's. (model resertification and all that?). I also wonder how EM is going to handle the cancellations of the $100 dollar folks who will cancel when they see the price of their base elio reach $8500 or more. Will 1000 or more cancel out of an est. 25,000+. Will everybody just jump to the next highest position? Just asking cause we all know it will happen.

Can't speak to the possible delay. ihad not heard that. if you're all in at $1000, you can't cancel and those are the only ones with numbers. You are not obligated to buy when it comes out, but you can't cancel prior to, I beleive.

Plus, Facebook is full of doubters and nay sayers, not going to beleive that until I hear it from Elio.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's very likely that only you know. I have no idea until Elio makes an official announcement................over Facebook speculation.

Top Bottom