• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Morphic Studies

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And some more... any of these interesting?

View attachment 26807

Always keeping an eye out for production possibilities, and there's a genuine desireable seller right there.

Ask yourself: Would I be proud to be seen in it, and would people gasp or laugh at me?

1702223890186.png

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Always keeping an eye out for production possibilities, and there's a genuine desireable seller right there.
Taking a closer look at this one, IMHO, it's interesting that it could also materialize as either a solo, or as a tandem-staggered seater. The occupant space/windshield would be a bit wider than I normally place for tandem in-line seating. The doors seam OK for swing up opening. Possibly with a two link mechanisum.

So of the images below, the one on the left, imagine the wheels as 27-30 inch low profile tires. And inside, the passenger is just part-way to one side of the driver, who is a little to the opposite, just like the Mongrel. And a small fixed window is provided to the passenger. This is a sport/commuter, so the passenger space is a little low and tight. But also just fine for a child car-seat, or even an adult.
The one on the right, maybe it could have between 20 and 24in diameter wheels depending on how the solo-seated driver position and space is set up.
If there is a passenger seat, it's a very tight space.

Here they look the same below, but in real life the two would be very different metrics. These assumptions above should preserve the proportions and therefore the style as you see below.
zn_5cee8f2940e28e85a382763bd3ac622d.jpg

So make a choice,
a) tandem inline seating with larger wheels and smaller/tighter passenger space
b) tandem-staggered seating with larger low-profile wheels and adequate passenger spaces
c) 1.5 seater (mostly solo) with normal sized wheels and lots of driver space, slight tight passenger space,
d) solo only, normal or smaller wheels, normal driver space, electric drive only

Personally, I'd choose B.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Definately getting there. At this point there are a million faces I could put on it. The rear pattern is pretty well decided I think. but for the front, I will simply put in a best guess, and intend to remake it after I get a deeper 'feeling' about it. In fact this whole cut is a first iteration that you would adjust after a potential 'customer' reacts to your first presentation. Since this is a hobby, I will not likely do many variations.
143 Avelinte_Progress04.jpg
143 Avelinte_Progress03.jpg

Top Bottom