• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Motorcycle Vs. Car

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Depends. If it has a motorcycle plate, or is missing a front plate in a 2-plate state, that is going to be a dead giveaway. If I got a coin strap for my hard hat, do you think that would count as a helmet? :D
I think it'd have to be a DOT approved helmet, but considering the plastic beanies the harley guys are tending to wear these days, apparently the DOT certification is not that stringent.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So from the last replies what I'm getting is...Elio wants to have their cake an eat it to by creating a class all to themselves in regard to being an auto-cycle.

As I've said, auto or bike, I'm still good to go, but for my wife and (in the future) son's sake, not needing a special license would be important.

Thanks!

-Emt1581
Is there something inherantly evil about having the best of both worlds? Would we be somehow 'getting away with something'? I just see it as not getting physically attached to another object by an inclined plane wound helically around an axis as much as other people who, by the way, will have the opportunity eventually to join the club.

Top Bottom