• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Changed the design of the rear rollbar leg a little from yesterday, made a 'master pattern', bent up 2 more, and fitted them up.

1663586007875.png

Next is the rear bulkhead to complete the rollbar, and that the rear swingarm pivots from

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Changed the design of the rear rollbar leg a little from yesterday, made a 'master pattern', bent up 2 more, and fitted them up.

View attachment 26025

Next is the rear bulkhead to complete the rollbar, and that the rear swingarm pivots from
Once you get this first one "production ready", I wouldn't mind flying there to test drive it. Seriously.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Once you get this first one "production ready", I wouldn't mind flying there to test drive it. Seriously.
I’m hoping by the time the production ready BEX is revealed, we will have had the opportunity for BEX Beta Series test drive events at various USA dealership locations.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey 3wheelin…. After you test drive, please call me with a report. If it’s as good as I think it’ll be, I’ll wire the money for mine. ;)
I think when that time comes, Mark would've flooded us with lots of his first hand test drive videos, real time specs and stats (mpg, 0-60 mph, etc). My trip will be to confirm what we see and then make sure it pass customs (China and US) for shipment- then again Mark would've taken care of all that when he's ready to sell.

Top Bottom