• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Velhartice

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_3086.jpeg

I have this on one of my cars. As long as its easy shifting and plenty of front legroom, ill be happy. I generally am most comfortable with 42”+ front legroom.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sidetracked the last few days resurrecting a plane down the back of the factory as I have a guy interested in buying it.

It's been sitting for 10 years (Don't worry, I run the engine a few times every year and turn it over a few times a week when I walk past it).

I now have a brilliant idea for a hair stylist shop ...

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am actually working my butt off, just as it happens sometimes, nothing to actually show that's of consequence.

For example, my fiberglass guy suggested changes to the mold for the firewall box I made last week to make release of parts faster, so I designed a new one in CAD, one of the number of detail things I am doing at the moment as I move forward solidifying production processes.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am actually working my butt off, just as it happens sometimes, nothing to actually show that's of consequence.

For example, my fiberglass guy suggested changes to the mold for the firewall box I made last week to make release of parts faster, so I designed a new one in CAD, one of the number of detail things I am doing at the moment as I move forward solidifying production processes.
Gosh, there goes that song in my head again!

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Glad you're back. I was getting tired of hearing about how to sand sheetrock!

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting the A pillars and front floor into some sort of shape, notice no floor sticking past the firewall now.

Temporary metal piece adjoining the firewall box to the floor.

1688523999054.png

Going well but darn hot in the factory, I hear Texas is a bit hotter than me though, hope all is ok there.

Top Bottom