• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dropped the firewall box molds off at my old fiberglass works today, and to my shock he said he will have one ready tomorrow.

He is notorious for not getting things done quickly, but great trustworthy quality.

The new mob I tried for the floor, well I am a bit disatisfied with their work, it happens, but in the short term, I did figure out the floor using them.

1686132023496.png

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My F'glass guy sent me this picture this morning, so I got all excited, jumped in the car, drove over to grab it .... to be disappointed.

I thought the picture was a finished piece, but in fact it was still in the mold drying (it was still tacky) and untrimmed, so will get over there tomorrow morning. It's an hour round trip away.

As usual, his work is excellent, and you're looking at the 'rough' side here ...

1686388017288.png

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
that should really help with manufacturing cost ..... does the mount for the brake pedal in trikes with automatic transmissions fit the same holes ??

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice progress. Curious, with the current 1% of new cars sold with manual transmissions and 18% of people knowing how to drive a car with a manual transmission, is there a planned BEX automatic option that would appeal to a wide range of market demographics?

1686840971270.jpeg

Top Bottom