• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today got the fuel tank fully mounted.

Very pleased that the tank's weight is spread 100% over the front and rear flanges, and not the bolts, which merely hold it in place.

I had to make the rear tank crossmember removable via 2 x bolts, or else the tank would be impossible to remove.

1665491062495.png

8 gallons before someone asks, again ...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK .... there are several threads here where folks can discuss ICU vs Electric power .... we need to refocus this on back on the development of the gasoline powered Mongrel ..... the vast majority of us are very happy with the power plant Mark has chosen and are looking forward to driving one in the not toooo distant future

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK .... there are several threads here where folks can discuss ICU vs Electric power .... we need to refocus this on back on the development of the gasoline powered Mongrel ..... the vast majority of us are very happy with the power plant Mark has chosen and are looking forward to driving one in the not toooo distant future
I Deleted my kidding response to 84MPG regarding fueling time discussion we had in another thread. not meant to get of topIc. I’ll Delete this too in a few minutes…….and all is good. I could care less what the power plant is, only that it makes it to production. :)

Top Bottom