• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know you started this as a challenge to see if you could make it to production before elio.
Who is next on your horizon. It looks like aptera is more or less about where elio was when you started this process. Just wondering anyone else out there you are keeping an eye on.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know you started this as a challenge to see if you could make it to production before elio.

Nope, I thought Elio were done for, done and gone, and I still think their ICE is.

I saw an opportunity to make use of their awareness creation and marketing is all.

Who is next on your horizon. It looks like aptera is more or less about where elio was when you started this process. Just wondering anyone else out there you are keeping an eye on.

Not at all, there's enough in getting this done for a while yet.

I would still like to do a trike though, the prices of these things are outrageous;

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just curious as to what your goals are for the dash/controls. Custom dash with standard cluster? GPS Map system? Glovebox? Just a basic idea please.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just curious as to what your goals are for the dash/controls. Custom dash with standard cluster? GPS Map system? Glovebox? Just a basic idea please.

Controls are typical OEM steering column, simple dash likely with OEM cluster.

No idea on glovebox at this moment until an aircon is setup.

No to GPS map, ice machine, mini bar and massage seats, this is a budget car.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So you're saying there won't be a self-driving option? Oh No!

? No, I didn't say that, of course you can drive it yourself.

...........................................................................................

Laser cut and folded the A pillar load plates today.

These spread the load of the A pillars into the floor sills.

Don't mind the simple bolts used for the moment.

1689519617516.png

Top Bottom