• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went to a static art display today, it wasn't very moving.
-- I could really get into that. But it doesnt have any doors.
3) (secrets we didn't know that were, aka obfuscation by subtlety)
4) <line above: opposites references/subtle sarcasm> <line above: ad-hoc/tech reference you have to figure out>
5) <aka, mind games that lead/or/trap your mind in a rabbit hole, until you figure out, THAT is the game>
(..) = labling, <..> = thinking....

I find line 5, and line 1 the most funny in that order. But, I'm wierd. Most people would like line 1 and move on.

Note: the statements "secrets we didn't know that were", compared to an opposite of "what we think is secret, but actualy is not",
has the same impact if not applied too exactingly.

Last edited:

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
-- I could really get into that. But it doesnt have any doors.
3) (secrets we didn't know that were, aka obfuscation by subtlety)
4) <line above: opposites references/subtle sarcasm> <line above: ad-hoc/tech reference you have to figure out>
5) <aka, mind games that lead/or/trap your mind in a rabbit hole, until you figure out, THAT is the game>
(..) = labling, <..> = thinking....

I find line 5, and line 1 the most funny in that order. But, I'm wierd. Most people would like line 1 and move on.

Note: the statements "secrets we didn't know that were", compared to an opposite of "what we think is secret, but actualy is not",
has the same impact if not applied too exactingly.
I find line 2 rather subliminal.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Believe it or not, quiet in the forum means nothing, I have been working my backside off, 3 days and nights in CAD, there is so much optimisation to be done to make things accurate, easy to reproduce, and less parts.

But also, I am extending the front of the floor to meet the steering rack and lower control arm crossmember to be able to accept lateral loads better.

This CAD picture is looking at the front of the floor from underneath. Red is the crossmember, and the arrows is the exhaust tunnel.

1699716419093.png

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Believe it or not, quiet in the forum means nothing, I have been working my backside off, 3 days and nights in CAD, there is so much optimisation to be done to make things accurate, easy to reproduce, and less parts.

But also, I am extending the front of the floor to meet the steering rack and lower control arm crossmember to be able to accept lateral loads better.

This CAD picture is looking at the front of the floor from underneath. Red is the crossmember, and the arrows is the exhaust tunnel.

View attachment 26774
Curious about the exhaust system. Will it have access covers? Stainless? All custom bent?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
your post have a history of proving that to be the case :thumb:

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Curious about the exhaust system. Will it have access covers? Stainless? All custom bent?

As far as I can see, the exhaust only needs 3 bends from the engine to a straight run from front to rear tucked up in the rh side sill tunnel, then at the rear end, a 'U' turn or 90 degree into the muffler.

1699764166550.png

"Access"? It's exposed underneath most of it's entire length.

"Stainless"? This is a budget car ....

Top Bottom