• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Elio Alternate Project Is Underway.

Mark BEX

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the optimisation process in CAD that I thought would take me 2 days, has taken me 5+ days, that's day and night, and I am very happy. I have reduced the parts count, and made things fit better.

I will start converting all the parts to CNC files now, cut, fold and assemble, and am confident that this is the final iteration of the chassis for production.

Yes I will rebuild him, I have the technology, and now will be better, stronger, faster, and will only cost you $6 million dollars.

1700049393694.png

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the optimisation process in CAD that I thought would take me 2 days, has taken me 5+ days, that's day and night, and I am very happy. I have reduced the parts count, and made things fit better.

I will start converting all the parts to CNC files now, cut, fold and assemble, and am confident that this is the final iteration of the chassis for production.

Yes I will rebuild him, I have the technology, and now will be better, stronger, faster, and will only cost you $6 million dollars.

View attachment 26779
Will you carry the note? $6 mil is going to reduce my savings considerably! I guess I could skip lunch a few days.

Sonoran Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OMG!! I haven't heard that "opening" for decades. I do remember watching the "Six Million Dollar Man" with my father on an old "black and white" TV.

We had one color TV and my mother and sister wanted to watch "Sony and Cher" during that time slot on Sunday evening. So Dad & I would watch the "Six Million Dollar Man" in another room on the old TV.

Thanks for the memory!!

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 26779
All I can afford is $6,000.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 26779
You promise? :becky:

Last edited:
Top Bottom