• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

My Last Letter To Elio

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Several of us have intentions of going to Oklahoma City, we do not want to finalize plans only to find out it will be one of your canceled stops..I mean it's 8 days away and still "stay tuned for details" on your site.. Also no number , t shirt or bumper sticker ! ...However I do want to commend Elio on how fast it can withdraw funds, it took you about 30 seconds to relieve my bank account of $1000.00..

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Several of us have intentions of going to Oklahoma City, we do not want to finalize plans only to find out it will be one of your canceled stops..I mean it's 8 days away and still "stay tuned for details" on your site.. Also no number , t shirt or bumper sticker ! ...However I do want to commend Elio on how fast it can withdraw funds, it took you about 30 seconds to relieve my bank account of $1000.00..
I still work. Not because I have too, but because I like doing what it is I do. People need advance time to arrange to take off work. A concept Elio seems to have a difficult time with.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Why post this here? To my knowledge, this site is not officially affiliated with Elio Motors. You'll have a much better chance of getting a response from Elio Motors if you address the question to them directly.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[quotebrain..e="jtmarten, post: 12136, member: 228"]Why post this here? To my knowledge, this site is not officially affiliated with Elio Motors. You'll have a much better chance of getting a response from Elio Motors if you address the question to them directly.[/quote]
Why post this here? To my knowledge, this site is not officially affiliated with Elio Motors. You'll have a much better chance of getting a response from Elio Motors if you address the question to them directly.

That post was a copy of an email /letter I sent to Elio.. I should not becalling you that after reading most of your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
3 Card- I thought I saw another post from you saying you were leaving this group??
Yep , I am..Have asked twice to be removed.. Checked today , still here.. The only person in here I argue with is that person who has to make a wise remark about my post.. You know the one who wants Elio to send him a kit to put together himself for 3000 bucks, oh btw,,he also wants a turbo..convertible , 4 wheel drive etc etc etc

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[quotbrain..e="jtmarten, post: 12136, member: 228"]Why post this here? To my knowledge, this site is not officially affiliated with Elio Motors. You'll have a much better chance of getting a response from Elio Motors if you address the question to them directly.[/q

In answer to another one of your wise ass remarks..That post was a copy of an email /letter I sent to Elio.. I should not becalling you that after reading most of your post..You are just plain stupid..

If your posting was a copy of an email you sent to Elio Motors, it should have been noted as such to clarify. As written, you are directing your complaint at the forum, which has no affiliation with EM, therefore no way to provide an answer that satisfies your whining.

Please explain (intelligently) how my response could be classified as 'wise ass'.

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep , I am..Have asked twice to be removed.. Checked today , still here.. The only person in here I argue with is that idiot who has to make a wise remark about my post.. You know the one who wants Elio to send him a kit to put together himself for 3000 bucks, oh btw,,he also wants a turbo..convertible , 4 wheel drive etc etc etc
Please provide links to threads where I've said I want a kit, convertible, 4 wheel drive, etc. I will gladly opt for a turbo if offered as a factory option.
Check your claims/facts prior to sticking your foot in your mouth.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If your posting was a copy of an email you sent to Elio Motors, it should have been noted as such to clarify. As written, you are directing your complaint at the forum, which has no affiliation with EM, therefore no way to provide an answer that satisfies your whining.

Please explain (intelligently) how my response could be classified as 'wise ass'.
Read your own post..

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A well run corporation would be monitoring this. I doubt EM is as they are VERY poor at using social media. Their own FB page is a disaster and nothing but second hand information. They seriously need to get on top of things.

Top Bottom