• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Myelio.me Is Up & Running

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet! Now another choice to make...
Oh, there's more that that; a bunch of different style pointers, in different colors, flat or curved glass (although that may not matter) LED lighting in the gauge, turn signal/high beam LED's; and the possibility that I can get it pre-built to be a straight out, swap gauge faces, wire, reinstall, calibrate, and go.
Plus over 300 installers nation wide. Price is still in discussion, but minimum is $650.00

This is the only time, and part of my life I'm in touch with my female side; I know how to shop and dig for the best deals :becky:
No high maintenance here.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And I've finally found the direct replacement for those big grey / silver "disks" on the bottom

View attachment 9374

It is the first 3 3/8" combo gauge I've found.
The Elign "disks" are the same size so it will be a direct replacement.
Yes, they do have a matching Speedo/Tach

I don't know if they come in the reverse colors yet; I have a call into them.

Outstanding!!:victorious:

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I was poking through the web resources on the configurator site and came across this image:
WgWsBjJ.png

Looks like these are the renderings that are currently getting used for the dash

So that looks like a regular 1 DIN radio for a base radio. I also want the 200 MPH version although I can't imagine driving that fast :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Clicks link:
$577.95
And that's about $80 more than the ones I found ($495.00), depending on what type of speedometer you want.
If you need an additional sender for the speedo it's $55.

I quoted $650 to include the tax and shipping, I'm not a reseller, but I do have a business license; you'd need a CPA to explain what I have to go through for the tax; plus I'll include a Elio specific sheet for the install).

For fuel in the AutoMeter you need to buy their sender unit, in the ones I found you order the gauge to match the OHM rating of your exiting sender, so wiring will be easier.
(I spent a LOT of research time, and phone calls to AutoMeter about them.)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice work Cross. I think it's only fair that you make a little scratch for all the time you put into finding these.
Oh don't worry; some of the best things in life are free; I'm not one of those :becky:

Plus, the first person that's going to get one of these installed is me. :thumb:

<Someone has to do the testing ;) >

Top Bottom