• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Edward

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This vehicle, if produced, will change everything. It will get world wide attention. It will put the good ole USA out in front in the ultra high mpg "space race". It has been likened to a space ship. I read a post referring Elio to Sun in Spanish?!?! Engineering. com called this venture a "moonshot".
So how about naming the vehicle "Apollo"
Apollo is somewhat fitting considering that Artemis and Apollo were twins and it's a two seater. Of course, by that logic, Gemini would be better.

barry

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggested Elio "Tangent" because the concept departs from the norm on so many levels and I can emagine myself joy riding randomly through the countryside, I.e "off on a tangent " as it were; of course if that turns out becoming the name I would be "off IN a Tangent" LOL. Hum, since my tangential thinking seems to currently be hovering in a quasi - scientific vein, how about the Elio "Vector"................

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would call it the Elio Scorpion and I would give out little 6 inch plastic scorpion stingers that suction-cup onto the back window. :cool:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHss9Tmus8E_QQfZNBYeeyVvRZw-s4PyJrdLoeRzVhQPNfTwuVaA.jpg

Top Bottom