• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Larryrc1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Maybe I just noticed it and they've all started this way, but the latest Tech Blog email greeted us all as Elio'ers - that's ok, if a little bit plain. I've seen the discussion on what we might call a gathering of Elios, but I haven't found a discussion about how we might like to be known.

EliOwners, in homage to this site? How 'bout Eliasts (Elio + Enthusiasts)? I'm kinda partial to Eliens, myself(Elio + Aliens cuz they look like futuristic UFO's <lol>).

Got a preference?

Dan

PS: Is it possible to have "Elio" added to the spell-check dictionary for the site? Funny that our own mascot comes up as an unknown word <lol>
How about "ELIOTS"since we are soooooooo! crazy and addicted to the "All Supreme Elio Master" but we can't be all there to wait for so long for something most of us haven't sat in or loving stroked and talked to in a pet kind of way.:confused:

UCF'73

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elioitis sounds like a digestive disease. In any case, I thought they were going to think up a name for the vehicle model that different from the name of the company building it. Maybe a naming contest with the winner getting a new car.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How about "Elio Vision". A name fitting of Paul's vision...:)
I told the wife the other day that Paul Elio is the modern day Henry Ford or Ferdinand Porsche. Henry Ford put America on wheels with the model T Ferdinand Porsche at the urging of Adolf Hitler developed the "peoples car" and now Paul Elio is about to change the way smart people commute.

Top Bottom