• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
From a fellow that was in on the town hall meetings over on the EMOA facebook group, he says that the name is all but set in stone and the name is...

"&"

Personally I still hope they change their minds, as it has never been officially announced, however that is indeed what has been mentioned in the town halls and if you ask the right people directly going back at least six months now. EM has apparently even paid a company to research model names as well so they are not merely pulling this out of a dark place.

Just like the Lord Elgin dash whether I like the idea or not I doubt it ultimately really matters as what sells this vehicle is a very low price combined with very high fuel mileage. The unique look also draws a lot of people who likely won't mind the unique name as well.

I believe this has actually been discussed briefly on here a few times before however I am not sure if most people have paid attention to it. They have apparently been distracted by other important threads such as what side the fuel fill is on. :D

Last edited:

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I personally hold as much dislike with "&" as a model name as many people do with the Elgin dash design. So much so that if that is the final decision and my EMV is delivered to me with an "&" badge stuck on it somewhere, I will be carefully and immediately removing it by any means necessary. I'll do that first before getting my custom paint accents done in case I mess up the body, lol

Top Bottom