• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the first I have heard of the designation "&". I thought they were planning on calling it the Elio and that is how I will always consider it no matter what they add on to it. :) Z
I feel the same way. Since there is only one model for the moment and near future, I will call it the Elio regardless of what name they attach to it.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fishing wire or dental floss in a saw like motion removes most car badges. An eraser wheel or goo gone removes the residue.

Agreed and have used dental floss more than once. One car I bought had stickers everywhere and I used a hairdryer on low heat to soften the adhesive. All the stickers and most of the adhesive peeled right off easily. I must of pulled over dozen stickers off that car.

hawg_ryder

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, unless Triumph MC (or someone else) has trademarked the name... I thought Trident would be a cool and appropriate name for the Lil' beast... 3 wheels, 3 cylinder engine, reverse trike (roughly shaped like a trident)... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trident ...Just a thought.... Carry on...
h_r :cool:

trident_logo.png

Attachments

• trident.png
    trident.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Top Bottom