• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
elio glider elio blur
elio carma elio me
elio emoticon elio o'le
elio tantrum elio starling
elio freebird elio axis
elio nation elio megamile
elio starblazer elio vixen

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking of using a backward capital E with the center line extended out just a little. At a glance, I think people would pronounce it Elio or Eagle and the backward E would represent the shape of the car. Looks better on paper.
thats the best one i've heard yet

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This vehicle, if produced, will change everything. It will get world wide attention. It will put the good ole USA out in front in the ultra high mpg "space race". It has been likened to a space ship. I read a post referring Elio to Sun in Spanish?!?! Engineering. com called this venture a "moonshot".
So how about naming the vehicle "Apollo"

dgruis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apollo would be better than Sputnik, but I like your space race analogy. For our kids, grand kids, etc., it is time we take reducing fuel consumption more seriously. I bought a used smart convertible, but now I am constantly bothered by all of the people who drive gas guzzlers to work by themselves.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Daenerys would love you! I have read all 5 books to date, and I won't watch it as they have made a mockery of most of the characters.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think we’ve covered about everything all members on this forum can think of, so this is really just a rambling for fun. Being in the electrical industry, when I hear “motor”, I think “electric”. In this industry, motors are electric and engines run on fuel. Maybe Elio Motors should change it’s name to Elio (insert new name here) just to distance itself from anything electric. Any thoughts?

Top Bottom