• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just curious .... question for folks who check in on the anti Elio sit .... any chatter about the engine run video
I don't follow 'em, but I'm sure they think it's all smoke and mirrors, with a little guy under it cranking it up, and a stereo w/ the sound.
Or as the leader might conclude -What engine, I don't see no stinking engine
well X:XIV, off to my coconut milk and raw almonds!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where on the North American Continent can you get a home for $7,100? :eek: I want to move there! :)
I decided it was time to buy and I checked the realtor sites once a day for less than a week. This was a forclosure in Western PA. The bank was located in Cali and wanted $7,900 for it. I was the first caller and was inside the house within a half hour. Handshake on the spot. Being one of the government's first-time home buyers got my total out-of-pocket down to $7100. Corner lot. Perfect setting. Rural, but with two of the best neighbors I could have ever hoped for to my right and across the quiet street out front respectively. I'm less than two miles from the center of town. There's an old alley bordered with pines outside my yard, fence and parking lot in the back. 20 yards away to my left, just at the edge of the road, is a fast-running trout stream at the foot of a steep and totally wooded hillside. The view is inspiring.
I can sometimes hear the water from inside.

Last edited:

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
spending $300. more for a house than an Elio, is just wonderful,- one of my kid's real estate taxes (in Seattle) is the annual total of the E and your home!!!)
and she lives in, a middle class neighborhood!!!!
Part of why I retired from Washington state to the Missouri Ozarks. Here, we paid $32,500 for a 1600 sq. ft., one acre place, then spent another $35,000 fixing it up. Taxes are about $300.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
why are we saying the same things and acting like we don't agree.Stay the course

My viiew, when it does" hit the streets", they will honor, for the reservationists who make the "cut" (whenever they close the first round/list is) not only the 6.8k price, they will honor the incentive. Although this might just be a "loss leader", if by then they'll be fully up and running, a price increase will be expected with of course no longer any need for the incentives. The waiting list wll be longer than the current list within a few months.
I agree.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You had me until you said ......."poor Kathy Vincent was left wondering where's my ELIO?".......
We are each responsible for our own actions.
If someone is to stupid to read a contract (or disclaimer) before they sign, it's their fault, not mine and I have no sympathy for them.
Will Elio be successful? I sure hope so!
If not, I'm out some money.
But, I was always brought up to understand that if you can't afford to lose it, you shouldn't make the bet.
I'm sarcastically saying "poor Kathy". She's just one of a long list of those who lost their "faith" in the EM's journey!

Top Bottom