• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMO, "if" they've put money down and now are doing this type posting, they're suffering from buyers remorse.
"if" they have no money down, then there is no backbone at all in what they have to say.
Either you believe enough to plunck something down, or you don't.

Reminds me of Wifey reading a map as we drive on vacations..

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are some people that still won't believe even when we are all driving down the road in ours. #6284. Have more important things to do than to worry about them. It's all about me and #6284.
When the first 10,000 ELIO's nation wide start showing up and hit the road. 10-15 in Wisconsin 10 or so in IL. ect . ELIO will be front page news and selling them will be a lot easier. 1. Gas prices will not stay where they are. 2. A lot of people just no longer see the need for a big fancy car. There are still a lot of people that have never heard of the ELIO. The first 12-15,00 that hit the road will belong to who? The ones of us that went all in , who better to roll this new car out to the public. No idea how many of the 40,000 plus are all in but guess it is around 15,000 maybe.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the first 10,000 ELIO's nation wide start showing up and hit the road. 10-15 in Wisconsin 10 or so in IL. ect . ELIO will be front page news and selling them will be a lot easier. 1. Gas prices will not stay where they are. 2. A lot of people just no longer see the need for a big fancy car. There are still a lot of people that have never heard of the ELIO. The first 12-15,00 that hit the road will belong to who? The ones of us that went all in , who better to roll this new car out to the public. No idea how many of the 40,000 plus are all in but guess it is around 15,000 maybe.
now you sound more than your 50/50 last time you mentioned it.-seems more like 80/20 gonna happen!!
EM website mentions about 13k for each of the all-in money so by the time they "close the door" will indeed be around 15k.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
now you sound more than your 50/50 last time you mentioned it.-seems more like 80/20 gonna happen!!
EM website mentions about 13k for each of the all-in money so by the time they "close the door" will indeed be around 15k.
As I have posted many times . The engine next to funding the number one Goal ELIO had to meet. It appears they have. This will go a long way in perking the interest of investors with Money. Like it of not investors want goals to be set and met. They also want the power to make changes if people are not meeting the goals. They may not know how to build it but they likely know who to hire.
Yes I am at 50-50 now based on a running engine. Keep moving ELIO long way to go yet.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Excellent point. The first Elios on the road will belong to the most rabid of fans like me who are probably going to be so happy and proud that we'll brag Elio into a top seller!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent point. The first Elios on the road will belong to the most rabid of fans like me who are probably going to be so happy and proud that we'll brag Elio into a top seller!
2008....................................................................................2011.................................................................2016
foaming-mouth-guy-avatar-the-last-airbender-14576104-972-259.jpg

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am reminded of a movie many years ago with groundbreaking animatronics, where an all important crystal cracked, expelling a shard piece from it. Two peoples appeared: those of the dark and those of the light. After much turmoil, the shard was reinserted and the crystal was whole and complete. At that same moment, the two peoples where reunited into a single race and all was well.

I am reminded of that here. I think of us (elioowners.com) as the people of light and the antielio FB group as the people of dark.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts...
I paid $7,100 cash for my two bedroom, two-story house several years ago including closing costs. I replaced a bathroom floor, changed the water heater over to electric, did some plumbing and put a switch on the high-efficiency gas furnace. The house came with vinyl siding, fairly new double-paned windows, two porches with new stairs and railings, a cyclone fence all around the property (corner lot) with three gates, plenty of flat graveled space outside the fence in the front and rear for parking 6 vehicles and a fairly nice basement.

Last week I bought 10 bags of millstone (normally $8.87 per bag) coffee for $1 a bag (all arabica columbian and french vanilla), three nice $14 shirts for a total of $4 and I always buy pullman wheat bread for $1.12 per 2lb. loaf. I live in an exemption county so the state pays all but $300 of my property, school and per capita taxes each year. Did I check the tax rates before I bought the house? You betcha.

My highest gas bill in the frigid NE this year so far has been $150. My electric bill is usually around $65 in the Winter.
Am I worried about these guys taking their time to build my Elio?

Not in the least.

Last edited:

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am reminded of a movie many years ago with groundbreaking animatronics, where an all important crystal cracked, expelling a shard piece from it. Two peoples appeared: those of the dark and those of the light. After much turmoil, the shard was reinserted and the crystal was whole and complete. At that same moment, the two peoples where reunited into a single race and all was well.

I am reminded of that here. I think of us (elioowners.com) as the people of light and the antielio FB group as the people of dark.
The Gelflings and The Skeksis.....

Top Bottom