• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Anti Elio Facebook Group

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People like to crusade against things even though it doesn't affect them.
I think the thing that bothers me the most about this sort of thing is the possible impact it has on the rest of us. It's one thing to fall out of favor with Elio and not believe in the project any more. It becomes a whole new thing when people like Kathy try to actively cause even more hurdles for Elio when I have money invested. I'm okay with you if you want to take your ball and go home, but don't take everyone's ball in the process.
In Kathy's case I feel there maybe some mental illness involved. Not trying to be disparaging but it makes me wonder based on what she has said...

Silverbullet

Elio Fan
Reaction score
WOW I can't believe this!! 14 pages on "lets bash Kathy" Unions, Naysayers, Facebook Pages, Elio Haters & anybody else that gets in our way today! This has to be an all time low! How one person can have free rent in so many people's head!
I wish I still could wear the rah rah Elio hat 24/7 like I did for over a year & a half. All the broken promises/delays have robbed me of that. I'm personally responsible for at least 10 people putting down their hard earned cash on this project. I can't do it anymore.
One person alone isn't going to sabotage Elio. I'm surprised nobody has attacked the negative news media Elio has been attracting lately? Where's Elio?? Where's the promised jobs?? Elio's gonna sink or swim on its own.

Instead of bashing people places & things......Maybe ya ought to take off the blinders and ask yourself why this is happening??. Look at Elio's history?? Past practices?? Is it really ethical for a company to continue to gather reservation money when they can't deliver on the previous 40.000?

No folks I'm not an Elio Naysayer, Elio Hater. I'm just a reservation holder like most here. I just see this company through a different set of glasses than I did a year ago. Still hoping to someday see #684 in my driveway!

Last edited:

trock59

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW I can't believe this!! 14 pages on "lets bash Kathy" Unions, Naysayers, Facebook Pages, Elio Haters & anybody else that gets in our way today! This has to be an all time low! How one person can have free rent in so many people's head!
I wish I still could wear the rah rah Elio hat 24/7 like I did for over a year & a half. All the broken promises/delays have robbed me of that. I'm personally responsible for at least 10 people putting down their hard earned cash on this project. I can't do it anymore.
One person alone isn't going to sabotage Elio. I'm surprised nobody has attacked the negative news media Elio has been attracting lately? Where's Elio?? Where's the promised jobs?? Elio's gonna sink or swim on its own.
Instead of bashing people places & things......Maybe ya ought to take off the blinders and ask yourself why this is happening??. Look at Elio's history?? Past practices?? Is it really ethical for a company to continue to gather reservation money when they can't deliver on the previous 40.000?

No folks I'm not an Elio Naysayer, Elio Hater. I'm just a reservation holder like most here. I just see this company through a different set of glasses than I did a year ago. Still hoping to someday see #684 in my driveway!
I'm patiently waiting for mine too but I only bet $100 and I'm 25,936 cars behind you. It will happen.

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know… over the years, I've notice how people will sometimes wet on themselves to get in front of a camera… to get into the spotlight. They OD on the attention. The internet is now a place to do this.

I really get tired of that crap.

Yes Exactly! Like people "bending" thier iPhones to get attention to their you tube video. What losers...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

with your reservation number, you most certainly have been following the company for much longer than I have .... I am curious as to the nature of the 1) broken promises, 2) delays that haven't been explained, 3) your insight on how EM is guaranteed to not deliver on its current 40K + reservations, and lastly 4) why would you want to continue to deal with a company that your feel as you have expressed ..... I'm asking simply because I don't understand

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The difference here is that Kathy and this particular page is being intrusive to people's lives. She is aggressively spamming people's personal pages. Threatening to get into people's personal business, etc. Her/their actions go far beyond just being negative. That is why it's being attacked. She can dislike Elio all she wants, i could care less.

Top Bottom