• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Commercial

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No Marshall,
I'm liking the Mushic's giant crawfish scenario in that it makes the transition from bait or edible to predator status and then moves on Shreveport. LOL
The two playing scissors paper and stones look like out of work actors desperate to pose for any acting job or commercial bit. For those of you that were impressed then a set of footy pajamas is in the mail. Complete little elio prints all over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Definitely different. Thanks for posting it, Bowers.
Different the dumb. The country is terribly divided and try to play with that is not a smart move IMO.

Besides the ad says nothing about what makes the car special or why anybody would want it. You think something like tree huggers like you would love 84 miles per gallon might be a good line to use but oh no. I say this is a total waste of money which they don't have enough of anyhiw.

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wadding up a bunch of old fishing line with chicken parts stuck in the middle and dropping it to the bottom on a line works too. Wait for a bit and pull up. Better to use a 'mud bug' trap though... I can eat a large pile of them little critters! Yum.

OK. You got me there. I do remember something to that effect now that you mentioned it. Nothing like a crawfish cooked in a tin can over an open flame in the back yard.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Different the dumb. The country is terribly divided and try to play with that is not a smart move IMO.

Besides the ad says nothing about what makes the car special or why anybody would want it. You think something like tree huggers like you would love 84 miles per gallon might be a good line to use but oh no. I say this is a total waste of money which they don't have enough of anyhiw.

I think you missed the point, or were offended because you closely identify with one of the two characters. I viewed as two guys, polar opposites on the political spectrum, both obnoxious in their extreme views of what's right, but both agreeing on the Elio being a good idea, but for different reasons....IMHO.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No Marshall,
I'm liking the Mushic's giant crawfish scenario in that it makes the transition from bait or edible to predator status and then moves on Shreveport. LOL
The two playing scissors paper and stones look like out of work actors desperate to pose for any acting job or commercial bit. For those of you that were impressed then a set of footy pajamas is in the mail. Complete little elio prints all over.

Great! I wear an extra-long in footy pajamas. I will PM you my address! :becky:
Please, nothing with a hoodie...they messes up my foil hats :tinfoil3:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think you missed the point, or were offended because you closely identify with one of the two characters. I viewed as two guys, polar opposites on the political spectrum, both obnoxious in their extreme views of what's right, but both agreeing on the Elio being a good idea, but for different reasons....IMHO.
Yep. Sort of a take on the old Taste Great - Less Filling beer commercials. The arguments are both pro product.

Top Bottom