• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Commercial

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
A cheeky auotocycle commercial ? What's not to like ? Ever watched a regular American car commercial, it gets painful sometimes.
Professional Musicians, Do Not Attempt

2016 Kia Soul Hamsters #ShareSomeSoul - YouTube
What a GREAT commercial!! :thumb: <Yes I'm serious>
I've never seen it before; and for some reason we haven't had a Hamsters commercial air up here in the last couple of years.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not bad. There's a line towards the end that was a bit over-the-top (the one with the Clinton impersonator) but aside from that, I found it amusing. They should also have found some way to work in the fact that it's made in America.

How about a couple of guys in the bayou catching crayfish snagging a big-un, pull on the line, and it's an Elio. They pull it out, the driver rolls down the window, and asks for the way to Shreveport. They point the way, dumbfounded, and the guy drives off. The one guy says to the other, "What did you say you were using for bait?"

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not bad. There's a line towards the end that was a bit over-the-top (the one with the Clinton impersonator) but aside from that, I found it amusing. They should also have found some way to work in the fact that it's made in America.

How about a couple of guys in the bayou catching crayfish snagging a big-un, pull on the line, and it's an Elio. They pull it out, the driver rolls down the window, and asks for the way to Shreveport. They point the way, dumbfounded, and the guy drives off. The one guy says to the other, "What did you say you were using for bait?"
This would make a GREAT commercial. However, crawfish are usually the bait and not the game.

Top Bottom