• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio Commercial

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This would make a GREAT commercial. However, crawfish are usually the bait and not the game.
Well, they don't magically appear on the end of your fishing line or in your gumbo. Unless you're raising your own crawfish in your basement for fun and profit, you need to capture them somehow, somewhere.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

I don't like it but...

Where did you find this Bowers?

It is different for sure. It's not unpleasant. It's better than the goofy Toyota commercials with the woman employee.

It makes fun of politics, gotta give 'em some points for that. I also like that I couldn't quite figure out everything the first time I saw the commercial. I don't tire of it so quickly.

JMO. Go Elio.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Not bad. There's a line towards the end that was a bit over-the-top (the one with the Clinton impersonator) but aside from that, I found it amusing. They should also have found some way to work in the fact that it's made in America.

How about a couple of guys in the bayou catching crayfish snagging a big-un, pull on the line, and it's an Elio. They pull it out, the driver rolls down the window, and asks for the way to Shreveport. They point the way, dumbfounded, and the guy drives off. The one guy says to the other, "What did you say you were using for bait?"

I like your idea! Pretty good.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where did you find this Bowers?

It is different for sure. It's not unpleasant. It's better than the goofy Toyota commercials with the woman employee.

It makes fun of politics, gotta give 'em some points for that. I also like that I couldn't quite figure out everything the first time I saw the commercial. I don't tire of it so quickly.

JMO. Go Elio.
I subscribed to their channel on Youtube so I get the alert as soon as they post new videos.

Top Bottom