• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Elio email

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No news is good news? I would prefer Paul Elio simply putting out a statement once a month that Elio Motors is still working on funding. That would at least imply they are still trying. That would be better than the silence we are currently getting.
The flip side to that is, if you are putting out the same message, people will start to ignore what you are putting out.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No news is good news? I would prefer Paul Elio simply putting out a statement once a month that Elio Motors is still working on funding. That would at least imply they are still trying. That would be better than the silence we are currently getting.
Paul doesn't care about the reservation holders any more. Actually he wishes they would go away. This is because in the past, I've shown that they are a massive liability to the company. Only way to get rid of them is to offer an alternate vehicle and hope they take the bait. So, all Paul did was throw out a press release and watch the reaction. From what I've seen, he got the cold shoulder. They want a gas version that will now be $5500 out of pocket (for many of them). Just imagine how much money they would be losing on those (this is not 2015). So, with the Elio-E they can just go that direction and let the gasser versions go on an indefinite hold.

On a side note, doing his disappearing act over and over again, is not going to attract investors. The track record is there and it's been documented. Nobody is going to give him a dime unless he can produce some tangible results.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am waiting for the announcement that I can use my Dogecoin to pay for my Elio. That would really shake up the market...
You bring up a good point. Elio makes an announcement for Eliocoin and then it's silence after that. Elio makes an announcement on an OEM engine and it's silence after that. Elio makes an announcement for an EV and it's silence after that. If you look at it, it's the same thing over and over again. Make an announcement and sit back. Wasn't he to contact the reservation holders and get a survey onto what the plan is for moving forward with the EV and Gas version? Who here has got that survey? Maybe it's another claim that will be brushed under the rug in hopes that people will forget two years from now when Elio makes the next announcement.

I think we need to come up with our ideas on what the next announcement will be (needs to be in the Elio style where it's way too generic and raises more questions than it answers). I'll start.

Elio Motors working with partnership with a Fortune 100 company to bring the Elio-E to market.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think one of the next announcements will be that they re-evaluated their manufacturing model and the Shreveport plant will no longer be required. They therefore are allowing Racer Trust to have all the machinery (due to forfeiture anyway) and now plan on 3-D printing the Elio's somewhere else (to be announced).

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think one of the next announcements will be that they re-evaluated their manufacturing model and the Shreveport plant will no longer be required. They therefore are allowing Racer Trust to have all the machinery (due to forfeiture anyway) and now plan on 3-D printing the Elio's somewhere else (to be announced).
The 3D printed part is done.

Top Bottom