• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Guy, No Reservation.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from THE sunshine State. We have each found our level of comfort with this project and I'm sure after some "catching-up" you too might "jump in". If you are interested enough that you might want one the reservation structure allows for a minimal level of participation @ $100.00 (refundable) with that,you will option with the first "Batch" if you wish to pursue purchase.
I wish us all luck in our plans and hope for the continued success as we await our option/delivery notice.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
welcome indeed .... I do agree that if it is possible for you to do so, give strong consideration to making a $100 Want In (refundable) reservation .... the more reservations, the stronger the company's position in handing funding .... enjoy the ride, we should know much more within a few months

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Welcome JM! Glad to have you. One thought: whether you reserve one tomorrow or 2 months from now, your position "in line" won't change that much, as hopefully when they get to building the vehicles for the $100 want-in folks, they'll be making hundreds of them per day. As you said, make your reservation when you feel safe.

How long have you been following Elio Motors?

JMBishop

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I saw the Elio prototypes a while ago but after I saw the Orange redesign a few days ago I've literally talked about it in my sleep. I want one bad I just don't feel it's safe yet, the recent news of the cancelled engine run is what is really holding me back. Once that milestone is passed I would feel comfortable with the $100 non refundable.

I don't know if anyone here knows the Fiero history but the Elio has allot of parallels. The Fiero was released as a cheap, fuel efficient 2 seater commuter. It had only a little foreign competition (mr2, rx7 and crx) and over the 5 years it sold it never lost money and outsold all the competition combined at 400k+ cars sold.
If the Elio makes it to production it doesn't really have any competition and I think it will explode.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw the Elio prototypes a while ago but after I saw the Orange redesign a few days ago I've literally talked about it in my sleep. I want one bad I just don't feel it's safe yet, the recent news of the cancelled engine run is what is really holding me back. Once that milestone is passed I would feel comfortable with the $100 non refundable.

I don't know if anyone here knows the Fiero history but the Elio has allot of parallels. The Fiero was released as a cheap, fuel efficient 2 seater commuter. It had only a little foreign competition (mr2, rx7 and crx) and over the 5 years it sold it never lost money and outsold all the competition combined at 400k+ cars sold.
If the Elio makes it to production it doesn't really have any competition and I think it will explode.
So much for the cancelled engine, from your mouth to G*ds ears- engine is up and running !!! new vid just posted!!!!

Top Bottom