• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Sec Filing

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, its Tuesday. Anxious to see how they spent that 4,444. Where is it?
Oops...counted weekends... late quarterly SEC filing due 45 (compared to 40 business days for normal deadline) BUSINESS days after quarter end would be Friday 11/17. Unless I missed a holiday or they somehow qualify for 75 days. Any other ideas or a better deadline? Soooo....11/17 is the big day!!!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found this,,
 Tier 1: Form 1-Z exit report; due 30 calendar days after termination of offering
 Tier 2: Form 1-K a short “10-K,” due 120 days after year-end
Form 1-SA a short ”10-Q,” but semiannual; due 90 days after first 6-month
period of year
Form 1-U similar to an 8-K, but only for more critical events; due 4 business
days after triggering event
Form 1-Z exit report; due 30 days after termination of offering or on Form
1-SA (if filed first)

As I read it, only annual and semi annual reports are required.
Is the 1-SA report the one you are looking for?
From SEC.
1-SA Documents Acc-no: 0001214659-17-005165 (33 Act) Size: 756 KB 2017-08-16

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I found this,,
 Tier 1: Form 1-Z exit report; due 30 calendar days after termination of offering
 Tier 2: Form 1-K a short “10-K,” due 120 days after year-end
Form 1-SA a short ”10-Q,” but semiannual; due 90 days after first 6-month
period of year
Form 1-U similar to an 8-K, but only for more critical events; due 4 business
days after triggering event
Form 1-Z exit report; due 30 days after termination of offering or on Form
1-SA (if filed first)

As I read it, only annual and semi annual reports are required.
Is the 1-SA report the one you are looking for?
From SEC.
1-SA Documents Acc-no: 0001214659-17-005165 (33 Act) Size: 756 KB 2017-08-16
I believe as long as they are persuing new funding, they will have to file quarterly reports. I believe you can only skip quarterly reports, if there are no substantial changes forecast for the company.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to Google Finance and E-Trade, both report last trade yesterday at 1:17. No trades today (Wednesday 15 Nov.).
Either it's a real slow day or something may be up.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to Google Finance and E-Trade, both report last trade yesterday at 1:17. No trades today (Wednesday 15 Nov.).
On this site "something's always up" is what fuels it- Lets hope it's shares and not tea leaf readings, planet alignments, tarot cards, palm readings.....
and Elio super-supporters :-)
Go Hawks! Why is the icon always facing west? Do you think it's a sign that Japan might be announcing a three wheel vehicle? I thought I read that on the web, or perhaps it was just fake news.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Weird, OTC Markets is showing 1k volume so far for the day: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/ELIO/quote

Edit: It just went to 1,552 after I refreshed a few minutes later, so does look like maybe it was just slow earlier?

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Then why don't I see any "10Q" reports in the SEC list of ELIO filings?

The short answer is since they are currently trading on the pink sheets they aren't required to tell us anything. Only when they get to Nasdaq will Paul and crew have to produce regular reports for investors, and likely hold quarterly conference calls where analysts can ask questions of management.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The short answer is since they are currently trading on the pink sheets they aren't required to tell us anything. Only when they get to Nasdaq will Paul and crew have to produce regular reports for investors, and likely hold quarterly conference calls where analysts can ask questions of management.
Elio has been meeting the SEC filing requirement timetables on a quarterly basis since IPO even if the OTCQX doesn't require it, apparently. It would be unprecedented, I believe if Elio doesn't file a quarterly on Friday. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe as long as they are persuing new funding, they will have to file quarterly reports. I believe you can only skip quarterly reports, if there are no substantial changes forecast for the company.
Quarterly SEC filings have always been filed within 45 days...even before pursuing NASDAQ funding...even though not required then by the SEC....right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom