• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To The Forum, But Not To Elio!

Jetson

Reaction score
Hi Jetson, looks like you've had your reservation for awhile, excellent! Welcome from northwest KS.

I see that Mustang, OK is a southwest suburb of OKC. I visited a high school buddy in Edmond about 16 months ago.

Is that a Prius in garage slot #2?

It is a 2010 Prius in slot #2, and a 2014 Tesla in slot #1 (I'm getting progressively more efficient!). Slot #3 blows the whole efficiency concept: it's a 1991 Jaguar XJS V12. I lived in Salina back in the late '70s, and my wife grew up in Stockton... thanks for the welcome!

Jetson

Reaction score
Jetson, welcome from TN,, and I'll second the compliment on the Triumph. we have a nice little visiting place here, with lots of diversity but plenty of common ground. Join the fun while we wait for Elio news :)

Thanks for the welcome! The Triumph is occasionally a road trip bike, but more frequently for short-haul fun. The Beemer is my OKC to the Artic Circle transport. Good times. I visited Johnson City for a BMW Motorcycle Owner's Association meeting several years ago... beautiful country.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Jetson. Very interested in your Arctic Circle comment. I have that on my short list of Must do plans soon with my newest stable toy. Also a BMW (K1600Gtle). Of all the bikes I have owned I think this one will be the one that takes me there. Traveled most of the US now I am targeting longer range challenges. Is this a trip you have done, very interested. Welcome.

View attachment 4457
motorcycle.png
imagesYJN0XMFN.jpg
imagesFHHUJALK.jpg
keep smile.jpg

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
It is a 2010 Prius in slot #2, and a 2014 Tesla in slot #1 (I'm getting progressively more efficient!). Slot #3 blows the whole efficiency concept: it's a 1991 Jaguar XJS V12. I lived in Salina back in the late '70s, and my wife grew up in Stockton... thanks for the welcome!

Very cool, on Salina and Stockton. :) And an excellent trio of cars there.

Top Bottom