• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New To The Forum, But Not To Elio!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 4450

I love the idea of the Elio, have been following for several years (All In reservation #6719), and am looking forward to production next year. I'll be adding the Elio to a collection of eclectic autos and motorcycles (not entirely certain which to classify the Elio under). Hoping Elio gets the funding needed to start production soonest!
Welcome :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 4450

I love the idea of the Elio, have been following for several years (All In reservation #6719), and am looking forward to production next year. I'll be adding the Elio to a collection of eclectic autos and motorcycles (not entirely certain which to classify the Elio under). Hoping Elio gets the funding needed to start production soonest!
Jetson, Welcome from New Mexico, Land of Enchantment, plenty of sunshine, and miles of great roads for the Elio

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to actually writing posts but i've been following the Elio for a while now. :)

Welcome Ian442 from Atlanta, GA. Glad you could joins us and I hope you have a good time here.

By the way for a few years back in the very early 90's I lived near Lancaster, PA. I lived a lot of places growing up however my family still remembers that as one of the nicer places we lived. :)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is a 2010 Prius in slot #2, and a 2014 Tesla in slot #1 (I'm getting progressively more efficient!). Slot #3 blows the whole efficiency concept: it's a 1991 Jaguar XJS V12. I lived in Salina back in the late '70s, and my wife grew up in Stockton... thanks for the welcome!

Jags! :) I'll take an E-Type V12 convertible, please! :cool:

Top Bottom