• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Venue: Elio In Phoenix/chandler This Weekend 5/3 & 5/4

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am tied up with a Cinco de Mayo veterans event this weekend so I will have to wait for the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque in Oct

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arizona Mills Mall 10AM - 10PM
5000 Arizona Mills Circle
++Entry #5++
Tempe, AZ
That is usually a pretty busy place. Should be a lot of exposure. Predicted high is 96 degrees so it shouldn't be too bad, and if they put it under a pavilion they might attract some shade seekers.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is usually a pretty busy place. Should be a lot of exposure. Predicted high is 96 degrees so it shouldn't be too bad, and if they put it under a pavilion they might attract some shade seekers.

Pretty sure it will be a mad house but I'll be there cell cam & all............. :)

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope you will take lots of pictures and ask many of the questions that seem to haunt members of this forum

I think H2odog covered most of the basics & then some. I will ask abut the production version testing, scheduled for July, & if any change on the shipping charge & visit
conundrum, & the factory setup progress......... :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think H2odog covered most of the basics & then some. I will ask abut the production version testing, scheduled for July, & if any change on the shipping charge & visit
conundrum, & the factory setup progress......... :)
Hey Kuda, If you should think about it, could you measure the vertical height and length of the instrument cluster area? I'd appreciate knowing exactly what I might have to work with. Thanks

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Kuda, If you should think about it, could you measure the vertical height and length of the instrument cluster area? I'd appreciate knowing exactly what I might have to work with. Thanks

Will be glad to. I'll have to write myself a note, soo's I don't ferget. I'm thinkin it will be the P3 as the P4 was just in NYC
but that shouldn't affect the dash measurements........... :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Will be glad to. I'll have to write myself a note, soo's I don't ferget. I'm thinkin it will be the P3 as the P4 was just in NYC
but that shouldn't affect the dash measurements........... :)
I wouldn't think so and if at all it wouldn't be by much. I think they are both he Geo Metro cluster

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
New Venue:

5/3 - 5/4
Chandler Fashion Center
3111 W Chandler Blvd Chandler, AZ
Near the Food Court
Saturday 10am - 9pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm

Zelio - I went ahead and updated your entry to reflect the changes

Top Bottom